Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wifi at Walt Disney World!!

http://clipartgarden.com/animatedgifs/cartoons/animated/mickeymouse29.gif




Free wi-fi is now in full effect at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Free wi-fi is now available at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Typhoon Lagoon, also. Within the upcoming months, it will also be available at the other theme parks and Downtown Disney.

To login, simply,  select the network "Disney-Guest", connect and accept the terms and conditions. Once you have done this one time, it should save it in your memory.
As of now, covered cellular carriers include AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS.

 -------------


 *On a personal note, I am not sure how I feel about this. I like that it is my "escape" and my happy place. And we sort of have an excuse to "check out" for a few days. So...just because it's available...doesn't mean you have to be glued to it ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment