Be sure to stop by Sweet on You during your family’s week-long vacation on the Disney Fantasy to try more of our yummy sweet treats.
Peanut Butter Blondie Bars
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cups flour
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Candy to garnish
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt the chocolate, peanut butter and butter.
3. Whisk the eggs and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thickened. Fold the chocolate mixture into the whisked eggs.
4. Fold the sieved flour and pecans into the chocolate mixture. Pour the mixture into a baking tray and spread out evenly. Place in the oven to bake for approximately 45 minutes.
5. Once the brownies are cool, cut out with a 2.5 inch cookie cutter.
6. For the ganache, heat the heavy cream over the stove until just reaching boiling point. Pour the hot cream over the dark chocolate and stir in until the chocolate has melted.
7. Once cool, beat the ganache before piping on top of each brownie. Decorate with your choice of candy.