Glacier Point Wilderness Safari – Another way to get a taste of the Alaskan wilderness is on this wildlife-focused trip that combines a boat ride through the breathtaking Lynn Canal fjord with a voyager canoe adventure at the foot of a glacier. On your scenic ride through the fjord, watch for whales and sea lions. Then, board a 31-foot voyager canoe and paddle together toward the face of Davidson Glacier, which tumbles from the towering mountains into the pristine lake. The intense blue of the ice, contrasting the polished granite walls and vibrant green forest, is a spectacular sight you will never forget!
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Glacier Lake Kayak & White Pass Rail Adventure – This kayaking adventure takes place on the crystal-clear waters of a glacially carved lake in the rugged Canadian Highlands. To get there, you’ll travel aboard the historic White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad, known as the “Scenic Railway of the World,” for an unforgettable journey that traces the “Trail of ’98” used by the Klondike Gold Rush Stampeders in the late 19th century. Once you’re gliding on the serene waters of the alpine lake, enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of the stunning wilderness with snow-capped mountains rising in all directions.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Wilderness Kayaking Experience – This new excursions lets you experience Alaska’s natural wonders as you kayak through the tranquil waters of Chilkoot Lake. First, enjoy a high-speed catamaran cruise along North America’s longest and deepest fjord, Lynn Canal, watching for whales along the way as you glide past breathtaking glaciers and cascading waterfalls. Your nature watching continues once you settle into your kayak on Chilkoot Lake, home to bald eagles, waterfowl and all five species of Pacific salmon. Keep your eyes on the shoreline as the area has one of the highest concentrations of brown bears in southeast Alaska!
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Friday, June 1, 2018
This is just an Artist Rendering, but we are excited to share a lit bit of info about the new Lamplight Lounge coming to Pixar Pier later this month, at Disney California Adventure.
*Shorts to Share (potato skins)
*For sushi lovers, there is the Carne Asada Roll
*Spinach Salad on the Bigger Bites menu
*Crispy Chicken Sandwich with pineapple butter #yum
*“Budding Artists” (kids menu) - PB&J Roll is gonna be a hit and I think the adults will be jealous!
A fun twist on a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich, this creamy peanut butter and whole wheat “roll” comes drizzled with strawberry jelly. It’s also served with fresh fruit and a flower pot of hummus and veggies.
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
When visiting Disneyland and California Adventure, the Max Pass is a new additional option that can be added your park ticket.
Monday, May 21, 2018
Beginning Sept. 7- Oct. 31, 2018, a spell will be cast at both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure® Park, transforming the Disneyland Resort into a frenzy of happy haunts.
This limited-time seasonal celebration will include special attraction overlays, themed décor, seasonal treats and merchandise, plus spooky encounters with favorite characters.
- Oogie Boogie will once again take over Disney California Adventure Park with stylish Halloween decor along Buena Vista Street and a swarm of bats encircling Carthay Circle Theatre
- Cars Land will celebrate Haul-O-Ween as Radiator Springs turns into Radiator Screams! For the occasion, Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree will transform into Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree while Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters changes into Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween.
- In Hollywood Land, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! will transform nightly into Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark
- Over at Disneyland Park, the Pumpkin Festival will greet guests as they make their way down Main Street, U.S.A. Fan-favorite attractions will also return, including the eerily delightful Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Additionally, the highly anticipated Mickey’s Halloween Party will host 15 nights of fun. This separate-ticket, after hours event gives your family the chance to make their Halloween Time experience even more fun with some exclusive entertainment, Disney characters in your Halloween attire and trick-or-treating throughout Disneyland Park!
Tickets go on sale to the general public on June 12, 2018.
Mickey’s Halloween Party 2018 dates: Sept. 19, Sept. 21, Sept. 24, Sept. 26, Sept. 28, Oct. 2, Oct. 5, Oct. 9, Oct. 12, Oct. 16, Oct. 19, Oct. 23, Oct. 26, Oct. 29, Oct. 31, 2018.
Entertainment and attractions are subject to change or cancellation without notice.