Monday, February 21, 2011

First Aid at Magic Kingdom--Walt Disney World


I cannot believe that in all of my years, going to Walt Disney World, I finally had to pay my very first visit to the First Aid Station.

I had just run the Walt Disney World Marathon, and needless to say....my legs were KILLING me.....more than the usually "I've-been-in-the-parks-all-day-and-my-legs-are-killing-me".....they were in some serious pain.

So, I just walked, well more like limped, in and said "is there any chance you have an Ace Bandage?"


"Oh, absolutely" she said. Then she said, "Would you like some ibuprofen, or some water?" "are you feeling ok" "can we get you anything else"

Oh my goodness, these ladies were the nicest in the world.

So, I fixed my wrap and out I went. But, I can tell you that I am so glad that I paid a visit.....because it was a wonderful experience!

And....sad but true, I have a feeling it won't be my last visit....(I'm getting older!)

No comments:

Post a Comment