Friday, February 4, 2011

Disney Dream Fitness Center

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! A runner's dream!!!

Imagine how in love I was when I walked into the Fitness Center on the Disney Dream to see this fabulous row of treadmills...overlooking the water!

I mean, I am NOT a fan of the treadmill, infact, I lovingly refer to it as the DREADmill.......but...if I am gonna be on this lavish ship...and get my miles in, this is EXACTLY how I want to do it!

Yes, fabulous!

Ok, moving on! Not only does the Disney Dream feature these fabulous treadmills, but this Fitness Center, located on Deck 11, has a fabulous variety of cardio equipment as well as weights and other items.

The Fitness Center includes:
  • Weight machines
  • Spinning machines
  • Treadmills and Ellipticals
  • Instructional classes (yoga, Pilates, aerobics)
  • Personal Training Sessions

You also enjoy the benefits of the following:

  • Showers
  • Lockers
  • Complimentary Towels
  • Men's and Women's Changing Rooms
  • Complimentary Water
**And, for a fee, you can even set up a private session with a personal trainer for an evaluation, as well as fitness routine recommendation.

So, if you are getting ready to set sail on the Disney Dream......do NOT forget to pack your workout clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment