Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Alaskan Cruise---Our Stateroom





Because we are "repeat cruisers"...when we arrived in our room, we had a Castaway Club Welcome Gift! How exciting! And...this little bag came in handy...lots!



And, our room. We booked a category 9.....the least expensive that was available, and I was absolutely NOT disappointed. I am certain that a Verandah Stateroom would’ve been nice to have on those port days, but honestly, we were totally fine with our Porthole Verandah, and have absolutely no regrets.



**Now, I will say, on the Disney Dream, our bed was MUCH more comfortable, but....this one wasn't too shabby....

My mom made this cute little Bon Voyage banner for our door! Absolutely precious!


And, then up on deck. Love the City of Vancouver in the Background. Very very cool.


I think no matter as long as I live, I can never get tired of taking this Smoke Stack photo, and every time, I am so thankful that I am on board, and even have the opportunity to take it! #blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment