Oh, my goodness!!! Be still my heart! When I walked in the door, I was in love!!!!
Now, if you have NEVER cruised....you need to imagine a VERY tiny space. And, then...think tinier! Really. Cruise Staterooms are NOT large. Ever. But, remember, you are on a ship. Space IS limited.
HOWEVER, I always LOVE Disney Cruise Line Staterooms. They are always a little more plush, and a little more spacious. And, these rooms, well, they are NO exception.
The wood finish. The custom artwork. The private verandah. Ahhh, peace at it's finest. Right here.
It is made to sleep 3 or 4.
Approx. 246 sq feet.
- Room Configuration: Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed if sleeping 4, split bath with tub and shower
- View: Private verandah
And, here are some of the many amenities I enjoyed!
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 22" LCD flat screen TV on swivel arm with remote control
- iPod Docking Station
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voice-mail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Privacy curtain