Guests of all ages can explore Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the Seize the Saga Interactive Scavenger Hunt, searching for unique Star Wars photo backdrops. You will step into immersive and iconic scenes from the films, including a newly created backdrop from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and receive a themed piece representing each of the eight Star Wars films. These pieces will come together to form a one of a kind event keepsake.
And as previously announced, the event will mark the debut appearance of BB-8 at Star Wars Launch Bay.
Park access and activities will be limited to Star Wars: Galactic Nights event ticket holders only. Here’s a look at other event offerings:
- Rebel Base Activities – The Rebel Base will serve as the event hub with multiple events, hosted shows, Star Wars dance parties and more taking place in the center of the park.
- Can’t miss Star Wars photo ops – You can don your Star Wars finest ( costume guidelines apply) and enjoy iconic Star Wars backdrops, including the debut appearance of BB-8, Han Solo cast in carbonite, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace, the Hoth Wampa Cave and more.
- Galactic Nights Stars in Cars Motorcade – This procession will welcome in Star Wars celebrities down Hollywood Blvd.
- Imperial March & March of the First Order – Darth Vader will lead a battalion of stormtroopers on a dramatic march down Hollywood Blvd to the Event Stage. Captain Phasma will also lead a unit of First Order stormtroopers through the park, pausing to give a demonstration of power and strength.
- “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” – High-energy clips of the best moments from the film saga juxtaposed with character moments on stage, featuring Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and more.
- “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” – The skies will come alive with the power of the Force, as the park’s popular Star Wars-themed nighttime spectacular lights up the night.
The event will be held at the park from 7 p.m.-midnight. The Star Wars: Galactic Nights ticket costs $129 plus tax for adults and $124 plus tax for children ages 9 and under. Tickets to the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event is separate from admission to Star Wars Celebration at the Orange County Convention Center, April 13-16, 2017.
Tickets are extremely limited. Contact us today if you would like to experience this during your visit to Walt Disney World!