Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013 Candlelight Processional at Walt Disney World



Christmas at Walt Disney World is one of my most favorite times of year!

Full of lights, and sounds and smells of Christmas, makes my happy place, even more happier!

I just love it.

And the Candlelight processional is just one more event that takes place, that I just can't get enough of.

When the sound of the choir takes over the World Showcase, it makes me stop in my tracks.
Even if we don't have a seat for that night, we will stand in the back, and watch. And almost always, in silence, with all of the other guests as they watch in amazement as well.

It's a reverent time. It's a peaceful time. It's a joyous time!
And I love it.

2013 has a fabulous line-up of Celebrity Narrators, incuding Trace Adkins, Whoopi Goldberg and Neil Patrick Harris.


If you have the opportunity, do NOT miss this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment