Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Disney Magic



When I tell you that I can hardly wait to set sail on the Disney Magic, it truly does not tell you how excited I am for the "re-imagining" of this ship! My very first cruise was on the Disney Wonder and with the Disney Magic being her sister ship, I love this one very much. Don't get me wrong, I love the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy, too, with all of the new bells and whistles, however, the Magic and the Wonder have a very dear spot in my heart. I often tell people that the Magic and the Wonder are intimate and cozy, while the Dream and Fantasy have "all of the features of the Magic and Wonder that you didn't even know needed to be improved upon" Truly, I am a Disney Cruise Line advocate. Period. The end. So, let's talk updates:

In keeping with the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream most favored features, the Disney Buffet Stations will be featured in Cabanas. Trying to move from a buffet line, to more of a "buffet station" so that you can choose, at each station, what appeals to you.


Animator's Palate will keep it's original Black and white color scheme, however, with the updates that only technology and Disney Imagineering  can offer, we can add the Animation Magic Show, that has become a crowd favorite on the Disney Dream and  Disney Fantasy.



Then, check out the new Oceaneer's Club and Lab on the Disney Magic.


If this doesn't make you want to stay and play, well, then I just don't know what will.




So, all in all, have I said that I cannot wait! This ship just gets better every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment