Friday, June 15, 2012

Candlelight Processional 2012

 The Candlelight Processional at Walt Disney World in EPCOT is truly one of the most wonderful Christmas presentations I have ever been to.

Disclaimer: It might have had something to do with the fact that I was at Walt Disney World with my sweet family, just 3 days before Christmas.

It might have something to do with the fact that I love Trace Adkins and he was the narrator that night.

It might just be that I'm a silly, sappy, I love Disney and I love Christmas, kind of girl...but either way. It was simply wonderful.







As of today, this is a list of confirmed Celebrity Narrators.
*Now, keep in mind, these are subject to change, if the narrator needs to make a schedule change, but this is the list as of late*
 
Nov. 23–25: Isabella Rossellini (film/TV star and wildlife conversationalist)
Nov. 26–29: Neil Patrick Harris (Emmy Award-winner, Broadway star and TV host)
Nov. 30–Dec. 1: Whoopi Goldberg (television host, actress and comedian)
Dec. 11–13: Jodi Benson (singer and actress)
Dec. 14–16: Olivia Newton John (singer and actress)
Dec. 20–22: Trace Adkins (Award-Winning Country music artist)
Dec. 23–25: Gary Sinise (actor and musician)
Dec. 29–30: Marlee Matlin (Academy Award-winning actor and TV star)


No comments:

Post a Comment