- 8-night Bahamian Cruises, which will include a day at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay, as well as a stop at Port Canaveral, allowing for a day to spend at Walt Disney World. As part of this itinerary, you will receive a one-day Park Hopper ticket and round trip transportation between the ship and the Walt Disney World resort.
- 5-night Canadian/New England Cruises, which will visit Halifax, Nova Scotia. and Saint John, New Brunswick
- 2-night cruises, perfect for a weekend getaway at sea
Seattle SailingsBeginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder will sail a total of 14 cruises to Alaska from the Port of Seattle, Washington.
- 7-night Alaskan Cruises, visiting Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan, as well as Victoria, British Columbia
Beginning September 22, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail a total of 12 cruises from the Port of Galveston, Texas.
- 7-night Western Caribbean Cruises, which will visit Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico, as well as Grand Cayman
Los Angeles Sailings
In addition to the 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises, the Disney Wonder will set sail on Disney's first-ever voyage to Hawaii on April 29, 2012.
- 15-night Hawaiian Cruise, departing from the Port of Los Angeles and including stops at Hilo; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai, and Ensenada, Mexico.
- 7-night Pacific Coast Cruises, visiting San Francisco, San Diego, and Ensenada, Mexico.
The Disney Dream will continue to sail 3, 4, and 5-night Bahamian cruises. The brand new Disney Fantasy will offer Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, beginning with her maiden voyage on March 31, 2012.Bookings for these 2012 itineraries can be made beginning Thursday, April 7, 2012.